Posts Tagged anger
Zero to hero, Day one: Introduce yourself.
“Who am I an’ wher’ mI at?” (say it in a drunken voice)
Have you ever had one of those “Who am I and where am I at?” moments? There were plenty of those mornings (early mornings) in my 20’s where I have asked that question. This may have been due to the mass quantities of cereal malt beverages that were consumed the night before. With each shot I took, a little closer to the answer of that question. As soon as I was close to the end of the quest, BOOM! There’s the morning. The rudely bright sun shining into the window (of my car) erasing all the progress from the night before. Forced to go through the day preparing to join the quest for the answer. Each day and night teaching me what I already knew. What did I find out then?
- I’m invincible!
- Transferring from the University as a music education major to the “College of Life” was the best decision I could’ve ever made!
- I can stay and up party to 4am and be at work at 7 without a problem.
- Being single, “Ain’t nobody got time for that.”
- Being in a relationship, “Ain’t nobody got time for that.”
- Government and politics, boring! (Vote for George Clinton, “funk you very much!”)
- Money, ya I got it! I’ve got 3 major credit cards and 5 store cards that say I do!
Looking back now at 36, what did I learn? Read the rest of this entry »
Do you ever get ticked off about something and wonder why no one else is? It could be at work, personal life, something in the media or just something you see a stranger do in your day to day travels. I like to view myself as a happy person however I feel I am coming down with an anger management problem. The thing is, I don’t know if this is an actual problem or a reaction to the events that surround me.
Let’s explore this: